Our goal at Hayden Jewelers is to exceed your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your diamond or jewelry purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase price within 10 days.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps...
- Secure your item(s) and all the original contents, including the merchandise tag (if applicable), packing slip and the diamond certificate (if applicable), in a plainly wrapped box.
- Send the package by Priority Registered Mail, as this is the safest way to ship high-value items. For your protection, please insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus shipping charges. However if the value of the items being returned is over $500, we recommend sending the package via USPS as FedEx and UPS will not insure goods over $500.
- Clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package in the return area.
- Mail the package to:
7647 Oswego Road
Liverpool, New York 13090
Please Note: You should NOT write Hayden, Jewelers, jewelry, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft of the package.
Hayden Jewelers is not responsible for any diamond or jewelry item that it does not actually receive or that is not returned in accordance with the above terms. Please contact us at 1.800.Haydens or email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Conditions For Return
Returns are simple, but are subject to the following rules:
- The item must be received at Hayden Jewelers within 10 days from the date of shipment of your order. Any items received after 10 days from the shipment date will not be accepted for refund.
- Items that have been custom made, custom ordered, resized or engraved are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Each item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent, unworn and undamaged. Diamonds and jewelry are visually inspected upon receipt for signs of wear prior to the issuance of any refunds, exchanges or credits. All watches returned for refund or exchange must be unblemished and must have the sales tag still attached (if applicable); otherwise the item will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Damaged goods due to client negligence will not be accepted for refund.
- If the item is a diamond, the original gemological laboratory certificate that was issued with the diamond needs to be returned as well. This is very important. The diamond certificate has a $250 replacement fee. If the certificate is not returned, the cost of replacing it will be charged.
- If the Ring you got from Hayden Jewelers does not fit you, please send it back to us within 60 days following the shipment date. We will resize it and return it free of charge within 10-14 business days. The customer is responsible for shipping charges except if the resizing is a result of our error.
Please Note: Some rings, because of their design or make, can not be resized without damaging the ring. Please contact us at 1.800.Haydens or email us to find out if your ring can be resized.
- Custom or special orders, personalized and engraved items cannot be refunded unless there is an error on behalf of Hayden Jewelers.
- Hayden Jewelers will refund the full cost of a returned item excluding shipping and insurance charges. Hayden Jewelers will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase.
- All requests will be processed after one of our on-site gemologists inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item. You will receive an email once your return has been completed.
Again, please return every item within 10 days of the shipment date with all of its original materials. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.